06 February 2013

Catch up with Celeste #2

Hello :)

I hope you all are well....it's time for another Catch up with Celeste. To read my first one click - here

So what have I been up to recently? Well I feel as soon as I get a day off and I've time to meet up people are busy and when I'm in the middle of working 12 hour shifts I get a few calls and texts asking about meet ups cuppas (tea or wine). When it rains it certainly pours.

My boyfriend knows what to say to me xx

Ross (my boyfriend) is currently over in America (Colorado) snowboarding. All I can say is thank god for whatsapp - link. If it wasn't for this amazing device I wouldn't be able to keep in touch with him...whatever country he's in! Once there's wifi (or you can use your mobile data) you can text for freeeee!!. Also send picture messages.... So yes he can message me about all the things that make me jealous....

Yes ladies, I've sent him a list of one or two things to try to get me make up wise that we can't get over here!!
Untitled

I've been getting my hair done for the last year in a local salon which is dead handy for me. But I fancied a change. So I popped off to Peter Marks where I had a lovely stylist Sarah do my hair. I'm really happy with the result. I decided to opt for bonder (half a head) and  for a side fringe. Which I was really happy with!!

Thank god for phone covers....not a drop on my phone!

In work yesterday I had a pen in my pocket and along side my phone...and the stupid pen leaked! It took me a while to cop on as to why I had pen all over my hands and on the note pad which my phone was resting on (to absorb the vibrates). I wouldn't have minded as much but my cover costed me about a tenner! I thought i didn't get a drop on my phone but I got the tiniest smudge...nothing to write home about I know....BUT STILL! (rant over!)

I thought I would share some posts with you that I've taken some interest in, that I think you might like...

Fleur De Force: Bioderma is coming to the UK - link

The Beautiful World of Lennyn B: L'Oreal Color Riche Caresse Aqua Lip Lacquer - link (I'm also loving her new layout!)

THUNDER + THREADS: EU Officially Bans Animal Testing On Cosmetics. - link

The Lily White English Rose: Revlon Nearly Naked - link

Viva Adonis - Irish Beauty Blog: Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation - link 

Belles Boutique | Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog : Make Up Forever HD Powder- Infamous Flashback! - link

I'm attending a PR event tomorrow and I will have a post up for you all to have a read X
How have you all been? X

Thanks for stopping by :)

Celeste x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig