08 November 2012

My readers have the power!

Continuing on from my win on beaut.ie here's what I actually won in the prize from No7.

I would love a comment or tweet @madamesmadeup from you telling me what product you would like reviewed. Yes, the choice is yours....Look below to see what I won and don't forget to comment!


Eye shadow quad in "Chocolate Fondant"
No7 Sheer Temptation lipstick in "Lovely"
No7 Perfect Light Loose Powder in 05 Translucent
No7 Protect & Perfect day cream
No7 Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser
No7 Beautiful Skin Quick Thinking Wipes
No7 Fanomenal Lashes
No7 Stay Perfect Foundation in "Cool Ivory"
Which one (or as many as you want) of the above would you like a review on??

Thanks for stopping by :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig