23 November 2012

Review: Estee Lauder: Night Repair


esteelauder.com
For the few months I've made an important addition to my night time routine. A night serum. I was a huge fan of Clarins HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase and of course as a beauty blogger I like to try out new products. In March I was out shopping and not planning on buying this product I found myself at the Estee Lander counter in Debenhams and it wasn't until my friend mentioned it and the sales assistant started showing me this little brown pot of wonder.


Consider the product sold to me in less than 30 seconds!

Of course you can use it at night time (hence the name - night repair) just after cleansing, before your night cream.You can use this also in with your foundation for an added glow The sales assistant demonstated this to me and it looked great. I recently mixed two drops into some hand cream (L'Occitane Shea Butter hand cream to be precise) and rubbed it together and rubbed it on my hands just before I went to sleep and my hands felt amazing after! So soft and it just like new skin on my hands. The assistant at the counter also showed that this is quickly aborbed into the skin helping it maintain it's moisture so it doesn't dry out during the night. You of course follow with your night cream. My current choice is by No7.

No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream | Normal / Dry
I've gone through a 30mls container and I 've started on my 125mls (travel exclusive size) and I'm nearly half way through the bottle. I've kept my 30mls bottle for when I'm just travelling with hand luggage only and I'm away for two nights and top it up as required. This product is used every night as part of my routine. Because I have dry skin I really want to look after it. Dry skin ages faster than oily skin, therefore I want to keep my skin lush! Prevention is better than cure!

This serum is designed for all skin types and tones - so no one misses out! 

I would really recommend to anyone to use a serum. The difference in your skin is amazing, if you are going  to buy this product I would recommend trying out the smaller size and if you love it and know someone  that's flying somewhere to buy the bigger size of the bottle for you. Remember Dublin Airport's The Loop does a shop and collect service. Plenty of other airports do this service as well like Heathrow Airport.
"If you are travelling within the UK or EU you can use our free Shop & Collect service to buy when you depart - then pick up purchases when you return. Just tell staff in store when you make your purchase and they will arrange to have everything waiting for you at a convenient collection point in arrivals. No more lugging everything along on your travels." - Heathrow Airport Shop & Collect service

I bought my travel sizer 125mls in London Gatwick Airport for £66! In Dublin Airport is is just less that €96! We the exchange rate you can save a bit - so shop around! Christmas is coming up so keep an eye out!


Do you use a serum? Have you ever tried Estee Lauders Advanced Night Repair?

Thanks for stopping by :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig