28 November 2012

Review: Rimmel - Wake Me Up Concealer

rimmel.rimmellondon.com
Rimmel brought out a new range of foundations, "Wake me up". I bought the concealer.

The last concealer I purchased from Rimmel (back in 2007-2008) was the Rimmel Recover concealer....and it was rubbish. I've also tried hide the blemish concealer when I was about 14...when I didn't really understand what to do with it as I had much better skin than I do now!So I was a little apprensive in trying this concealer out.

I swatched it in Boots. Creamy, smooth coverage seems pretty good....hmm...yes I think I will try this one out. Shade: 010 Ivory.
I've been using this concealer for a good while now....and...I LOVE IT.

It's an amazing concealer for under eyes and general skin imprefections. It's creamy and easy to blend. It states on the tube, that the concealer is a full converage concealer - this I wouldn't 100% aggree with. Yes, good coverage but I think a slightly thicker consistantly would offer more coverage. How does it last? Well Under eye area  no problem at all. Spots / imprefections well my test run's inculde working 12 hour shifts and well I think it does a really good job of concealment. It brightens the area and helps to give me a more waked up appearance.

Great concealer, quite comparable to Collection 2000...or "collection" as I believe the name is now. Collection however has slightly better coverage!

Amazing concealer for an amazing price.....d'ya think I remember? Feck no! I'm like a gold fish! So I've looked up online how much this costs. Apparently Boots is getting a high volume of traffic and Rimmel's website doesn't mention RRP of their products! So I wake me up on ASOS.com and their price was €7.63 now €5.33. But hey, your local pharmacy might be a few yoyo's more or less!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig