26 July 2012

Loving...

Hey guys,

I thought I'd share with you one product which I'm surprised that I love!! And best of all it cost me €3.49 (it was in the reduced section in tesco!!)

It's Johnson's Daily Essentials Cream Wash.



This is amazing!! I've used this product to wash my face in the morning and evening. I've used this product to remove make up, - even EYE - MAKEUP!!! It leaves my face oh so clean!! I will admit it may not remove all the eye make up, but you certainly use a lot less eye make up remover!

I know, you're thinking....Seriously???

I've completely stopped using my ROC mousse cleanser for this amazing product. I'm nearly finished the bottle as I just couldn't stop using it! Is there anything more from this range that I should try out??! Anyone with dry skin...check this out!!



I've already bought a second bottle of it in Boots (€4.65 - I think, I've lost the receipt!)

Thanks for stopping by :)

Celeste

XX
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig