01 March 2012

Dublin Airport Haul

Two weeks ago, I flew to London, my flight on the way over ended up being delayed by 2 hours.....Whats the best way to waste the time in an airport....

Well by shopping of course....

It seemed like the longest time to wait till Soleil Tan De Chanel was back in stock...

I've been trying to purchase this product for at least 4 months. When I asked did they have it, I was guessing they would give me the same answer as I've been getting every time I ask for it. But no, the girl gave me a grin and got it out of the drawer for me. Of course I was convinced that it was a powder bronzer , - but no....it was what I've been wanting. I even opened it to check!! Straight to the counter, purchase and Shop & Collect.

(Service provided by Dublin Airport where you can purchase your items and collect on your return. You give them the date and the time of arrival, name and contact number so when you arrive they text you at the time you told them to remind you to collect.)

Here's what it looks like:

€31.55
I've used this product with my MAC 130 (from the 2011 Christmas collection) and the finish is AMAZING!
Sometimes I can feel a little cakey with the different layers of powders, (powder, blush, bronzer and maybe some powdered highlighter) The duo fibre of the 130 allows for a light application and the product is build able. I haven't yet tried this product with the Real Techniques contour brush yet. But will try it out!

The next thing I wanted to get was my usual MSF (mineralized skin finish natural), however I when I asked for the shade light plus (meant to be the new light/medium) the girl was convinced that I was looking for another powder called MAC's Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder, this was not the product I was looking for, however I decided I wanted to try something new so that was purchased. (She was convinced that the shade light plus didn't exsist in MSF. Click here to see for yourself on the MAC Cosmetics website - it does exsist!) I got the shade medium anyway, as they were out of the shade light plus (just my luck)

€21.15
Not a huge fan of this powder, although the mirror is rather handy - the one thing MSF could have...

The next product I purchased in Dublin Airport was from the Naturally Collection from MAC
Image Source

Image Source
I've never had a mineralized blush before, so a quick swatch at the sample stand and I was sold. The shade I got was "Subtle Breeze". It's soo pretty and super pigmented.

€19.85
 The last and final product I purchased at Dublin Airport was Bobbi Brown lip gloss in "Pink Gold".

€20.75
Isn't it loverly???????? :)

These products were purchased at Dublin Airport and the prices were accurate at time of purchase
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig